Czech Hedgehog – (Type B) anti-tank obstacle.
Scaled from blueprints. To construct simply print 3 x beams and 3 x braces. Extra nut details are also incleded. If you want all attachment points filled then also print the extra nuts. Note: It is not necessary to print the extra blots/nuts as it is possible to construct such that the unfilled points are on the underside of the model.
1. Mark the halfway point (56mm) on all 3 beams
1.1 Optional: If wanting full detail attach the extra nuts to the underside of each brace where the marker holes are. 6 nuts per brace in the 2 x 3 holes at the corners. Leave centre two holes alone.
2. Glue a brace into place on your first beam at the halfway point such that the bolts on brace are all facing up.
3. With a sharp knife remove the small notch on the glued brace. . Mark this beam/brace as “A”
4. Repeat for the next beam and brace. Mark this beam/brace as “C”
5. Repeat for the third beam and brace but DO NOT remove the small notch in this brace as the notch provides the spacing for the positioning of all 3 braces. Mark this beam/brace as “B”
6. Position “B” on “A” and then slide into place “C”. The notch that was left in place on “B” should provide the spacing for “C” to slide into position.
7. When you are happy with the assembly glue all three pieces into place.
THIS IS A DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCT
This product was added to our catalog on Tuesday 06 February, 2018.