Czech Hedgehog – anti-tank obstacle.
Scaled from blueprints and available with 3 different types of attachment, bolts, rounded rivets and conical rivets. To construct choose your attachment type and print 3 x beams and 3 x braces. If you want all attachment points filled then also print the extra attachments. Note: It is not necessary to print the extra blots or rivets as it is possible to construct such that the unfilled points are on the underside of the model.
To Assemble :
NOTE: Pics below are of Type B Hedgehog
1. Mark the halfway point (56mm) on all 3 beams
1.1 Optional: If wanting full detail attach the extra nuts to the underside of each brace where the marker holes are. 6 nuts per brace in the 2 x 3 holes at the corners. Leave centre two holes alone.
2. Glue a brace into place on your first beam at the halfway point such that the bolts on brace are all facing up.
3. With a sharp knife remove the small notch on the glued brace. . Mark this beam/brace as “A”
4. Repeat for the next beam and brace. Mark this beam/brace as “C”
5. Repeat for the third beam and brace but DO NOT remove the small notch in this brace as the notch provides the spacing for the positioning of all 3 braces. Mark this beam/brace as “B”
6. Position “B” on “A” and then slide into place “C”. The notch that was left in place on “B” should provide the spacing for “C” to slide into position.
7. When you are happy with the assembly glue all three pieces into place.
THIS IS A DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCT
This product was added to our catalog on Sunday 04 February, 2018.