SOUTHEAST QUEENSLAND CLUB STILL RUNNING

Description of your first forum.
King Tigerman
Kettenrad Driver
Kettenrad Driver

SOUTHEAST QUEENSLAND CLUB STILL RUNNING

Post by King Tigerman » Thu Jun 06, 2019 6:18 am

Hi there everyone, I am a little bit lost here.

I have been a member of this forum for a number of years now, and I have not been on this site for some time. so when I decided I will go and have a look to see what has been happening I find that I have gone from a Tiger 1 commander with over 80 posts to a Kettingrad Driver with one post??? WTF!

Also the main reason for this post is that I did have the RC Tank club that I founded that was also on this forum called "Southeast Queensland Armoured RC Club" and that too has been removed.

I don't know what has happened, but I must say I am not happy with this at all. I have not had any notification on this being removed.

I do have a Facebook page for the Club that does get used quite often.

My overall opinion of RC Tanks Australia is that I must say I am very disappointed with your lack of support.

King Tigerman

phyrephish
King Tiger Commander
King Tiger Commander

Re: SOUTHEAST QUEENSLAND CLUB STILL RUNNING

Post by phyrephish » Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:00 pm

Take a chill pill Gary,

It is a new forum and all the old info has been NOT been transferred to this updated version. It will all exist on the old forum which is still available. EVEN I had to start with ZERO posts when this newer forum came online. An update was necessary as my hosting server uses a new PHP version

So to make 100% clear NOTHING has been removed. If you log in to the OLD forum you will see all the stuff there. You will also see why an update was required as you will see errors with old forum posts and the newer version of PHP.

http://rctanksaustralia.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=170

So now lets talk about "support"!

Thank you for staying up to date with what is going on here at RCTA and helping out by contributing to the new forum and transferring your old info across for me to help out.

Thank you for supporting the shop I'm overwhelmed with your custom and the customers your FB page has sent.

Finally, thank you for you lovely first post to the new forum. So great to have you back

Cheers
KG
ImageImageImageImage