Self centering Turnigy 9XR Pro help

Description of your first forum.
Michael
Kübelwagen Driver
Kübelwagen Driver

Self centering Turnigy 9XR Pro help

Post by Michael » Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:53 pm

I am trying to make my Turnigy 9XR Pro have both sticks self center. I was able to watch the excellent you tube videos for this but for some reason can only find parts 1,2 and 4. Would anyone have a link to part 3 as it may answer my real question.

I have the arm from RC Tanks Australia, a generic servo spring, and have ordered the downloadable pdf file to print the spring catch but do not know the proper diameter and lengths of brass to make the three missing pins. Can anyone help me?

Thank you

phyrephish
King Tiger Commander
King Tiger Commander

Re: Self centering Turnigy 9XR Pro help

Post by phyrephish » Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:34 am

Hi Michael

The RCTA webstore does not sell levers for the 9XR Pro. The levers for sale are for the plain 9X. The 9X lever will not work in the 9XR Pro. First make sure that you do actually have a 9XR/9XR Pro lever. If you specifically asked for a 9XR lever one MAY of been sent (there is an extremely limited no. of genuine 9xr levers, but these are not for general sale). If you just ordered via the store it will be a 9X lever.

As for the videos they are all on the RCTA youtube channel

Part 1

Part2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Cheers
P-fish
ImageImageImageImage

X82d Pathfinder
Kettenrad Driver
Kettenrad Driver

Re: Self centering Turnigy 9XR Pro help

Post by X82d Pathfinder » Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:59 pm

Is there a chance you can have someone do a voice-over in English for this tutorial? :lol: :lol: