Clark RC declares war on RCTA

Description of your first forum.
phyrephish
King Tiger Commander
King Tiger Commander

Clark RC declares war on RCTA

Post by phyrephish » Fri May 05, 2017 4:23 am

Hey All

In case you didn't catch the goings on on FB I am reposting the entire set of posts here to serve as a record. It is often said that you should judge a man by his words so let see.

Lets see if these $5 RC to Heng Long converter boards eventuate. I really really hope that they do.

Anyhow it all started with FUCK all to do with Clark - a genuine post asking about one of our old products.... Strap yourselves in....

So all good a few sensible replies stating rather obviously to contact me..

Then this absolute FUCKWIT then has to chime in spruiking his shitty business. No one fucking asked about anything other than the RC2HL

So why not finally let him have it..... After all he clearly did not get that this was not the place to be sticking his nose in....

Even the original poster comes back saying "Yeah this is not about anything else other than a cheap RC2HL type converter....

So this is where CarpK chimes in basically saying don't support the RCTA product - I'll make the same item. Now I'll let you decide the ethics of such an activity.

So here is where I really get at him. As a result a fatwa is declared on RCTA. So this knob get riles so much that he is going to put into development & production a completely new product solely for they purpose of "making me pay".. RATFLMFO x infinity plus a BAH ha ha ha ha ha ha - oh shit I've just wet myself.

So the result is Carpk have promised to the world $5 RC2HL type converter boards. There it is clear as day in "black and white"

I so fucking hope that he does this - he will lose so much $$$ and I will be crying myself to sleep at night with tears of fucking laughter.....

Peace and Love to all
Pfish
ImageImageImageImage

Rad_Schuhart
Kübelwagen Driver
Kübelwagen Driver

Re: Clark RC declares war on RCTA

Post by Rad_Schuhart » Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:43 am

Lol. Now he says he can produce the new Open Panzer board for less than 14$. I guess the shipping charges will be 40$ more.

And makes me wonder why he charges so much for his clark boards if he can produce so cheap.

Peregrine
Kübelwagen Driver
Kübelwagen Driver

Re: Clark RC declares war on RCTA

Post by Peregrine » Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:30 pm

Wow!
If he could produce it years ago, why didn't he? There was always a demand for it.
It's all talk and no action. Personally, if I had to choose between 2 similar products differentiating in price by $100, I would consider the cheaper (unless it was severely inferior, like Clark boards are to ASP). But if the price difference in $25, I'd definitely get the better one ( more options, proven quality, etc.)